Friday, April 20, 2007

Bristol, 20th of April 2007
















So, it's been three years since the first time I arrived in UK, one of the nations with most unpredictable wheather in the world. Today, the 20th of April 2007, everything is just different from the day I arrived in the Mack'em land, Sunderland, far north of England, 20th of Sept 2004. I was alone, literally, and far from love, despite the existence of my best friends from Indonesian community. Still I remember, the time I smoked A-Mild, in my Hall of residence room, facing the window, viewing the Wear river and seaside environment of Sunderland Port, as one of my best time, yet wondering how could I stucked in such hard-to-make-friend-society.
Today, here I am, still isolated in another England city, this time in the far south west, Bristol the old slave smuggling England city, still smoking A-Mild-sitting OUTSIDE in the back garden, keeping the smoke away from the room where me n my wife n our-child-to-be live. Wife??!! yeah, my lovely betawi wife, Ana. It's sound ridiculous, but you might not know what a such relief to have a wife just before you 30 years old, just before the line between twenty-somthing and kepala tiga and what a wonderful to imagine that u'll become a father soon..
Insya Allah... it's confusingly beautiful, isn't? urip pisan kok pena'e koyo ngene...



No comments: