Friday, April 4, 2008

Crocodile Dundee

My favorite quote from this movie was when Sue, the girl in the movie explains about psycholog's (psikiator) vital function in such New York cities life. "They're the one for people to tell problems, to be open" she said something alike. Smiling, Dundee replied " Why? people here don't have a friend?".

It wakes me up from my time pace bloody life for living in such giant messed up city like Jakarta.

Watching this movie in TV last night reminded me of A character I knew. Pure, naive, wild, warm, loving and of course, free. It lead me to my best time in college, UGM Yogya spending six bloody beautiful years with different characters and mountains. Yup! mountains. Those mountains were my favourite and will always be. And when I speak about mountain I could not separate it from the best partner I had, my best friend I have, a Crocodile Dundee character, Suparjono.

No comments: